Published: Tuesday, October 2, 2012
Updated: Wednesday, October 3, 2012 12:10
- Quote from my professor: “There’s a game you can play in presidential debates. Take a drink of...orange juice every time they mention tax cuts. That’s what I’ll be doing.”
- The groundhog is the king of the squirrels.
- Just when I thought the toilet paper couldn’t get any worse, it did. Thanks UConn.
- West Virginia just scored again.
- Today I got a free shot glass that flashes rainbow colors. So yes, the Career Fair was a success, and this weekend will be too.
- I was just walking to class today and out of nowhere I found a football in my arms. I think I somehow intercepted Tony Romo.
- Somehow Wal-Mart trips always turn out to be the highlight of my week. Why yes I would love three orange juices for 4 bucks!!
- Living off campus is so excellent until you run out of food. And then the world is ending.
- It being October now means it’s almost Christmas which means it’s almost Spring Break which means it’s almost summer. Right?
- It officially rains every Tuesday in Storrs.
- Only two things would survive a nuclear war. Cockroaches and the mac and cheese from the Union. One is slightly more delicious than the other.
- The UConn hipster population is about to swell like crazy in a few weeks when Childish Gambino comes to town.
- Can we please get some bigger high tables at the U?