InstantDaily: 2.15

Published: Tuesday, February 14, 2012

It may be Valentine's Day, but really? You weren't the only ones in the elevator.

I felt judged getting Grab ‘n Go alone on Valentine's day.

To the burrito guy who made a heart out of sour cream on my taco salad, you're the only guy that made me smile on Valentine's Day!

I sent my ferret a Valentine. Ferrets are fun! Will you be mine, Francine the Ferret?

My male pre-med friend was amazingly convincing at explaining to his gullible girlfriend that he has a dormant but contagious form of cervical cancer. When he started describing how it can be transmitted through the air, she finally caught on.

Valentines day only got marginally better when I got a boyfriend... People are so obnoxious.

The kid selling his DePaul ticket by describing it as, "exciting game involving two potential 2012 Final Four teams" obviously hasn't been watching much college bball recently.

To the Dunkin Donuts worker who complimented my eyes - thanks for making my day!

To the professor who mentions a bag of chips in every example: Please stop. Your class is during lunchtime and I'm very hungry.

Is it sad that I went to the gym at 8 p.m. on Valentines Day for the sole purpose of estimating how many single attractive boys are left on campus?