InstantDaily: 2.18

Published: Monday, February 18, 2013

To any who says that they don’t like Mooyah, I’d have to follow by asking if you even like freedom. I would then follow by showing you the door.

If campus is blown away by the time this InstantDaily is actually read, I wouldn’t be surprised.

My feet are about to fall off and I’m still quite delirious, but my HuskyTHON experience is one that I’m never going to be able to forget. For the kids!!!

Best quote ever from my girlfriend: “We know these truths to be self-evident: Duke sucks.”

HuskyTHON has made me very keen to yelling “for the kids!” after every positive thing I do now. Hopefully nobody will mind.

First time I’m having my Monday class in two weeks...can we PLEASE have another snow day?

I was so ready to start complaining on behalf of the UConn men’s team for being unranked, but then they lost to Nova and I’m just going to sit here and eat this ice cream.

Is it weird that my dream job is to be the guy with his finger on the “bleep” button for a live television show? I’m just so good at catching people swearing.

I’ll tell ya what, I will NEVER get sick of eating grey poupon. And if that makes me a condiment elitist, then so be it. I am the 1 percent.