InstantDaily: 2.4

Published: Monday, February 4, 2013

Somewhere Kemba Walker is thinking about Shabazz Napier: “You have learned well, young padawan.”

Good thing Connecticut Light & Power isn’t in charge of the Superdome...The lights would be out for three weeks.

Just goes to show you, NOBODY follows Beyonce.

UConn made USF think they would win, but then in overtime Shabazz was like “Nah jk.”

Speaking of football, UConn stole Xavier-Middletown QB Tim Boyle from BC! #revengeissweet #acc

I’ll watch the Superbowl, but only until Downton Abbey comes on.

Apparently there was some kind of free Beyonce concert on TV, sandwiched between two acts of a dance-theatre exposition on the male conqueror complex. Anyone else hear about this?

The sound of a room full of dudes flipping out when Destiny’s Child pops out of the floor...Priceless.

I have a presentation tomorrow, but I’m considering telling my German teacher that needed to take an American Holiday just for the Superbowl. He seems pretty reasonable...

The Superbowl: An Unexpected Power Outage

I don’t even know who won the game. I just know that no hangover compares to the feeling of having two and a half pounds of boneless wings in your stomach. I think I’m sweating honey barbecue.

I watched the whole game and didn’t get one opportunity to yell “Tebow Time”...What a let down.