InstantDaily: 2.7

Published: Thursday, February 7, 2013

Definitely wouldn’t have survived college if I stayed too scared to eat in the middle of a crowded lecture hall.

Waking up today and realizing I still wasn’t Beyonce was enough to send me back asleep through my 9 a.m. class.

People really need to stop talking about who’s in the Illuminati. IF YOU TALK ABOUT THE ILLUMINATI, YOU’LL NEVER GET INVITED INTO THE ILLUMINATI.

Ya can’t stop a quitter from quitting.

Found out this morning that my psychology class today was cancelled. You could say that I was pretty PSYCHED to find out. I’ll just show myself out...

I need a black and white picture of myself in a suit adjusting my tie, if only because it seems to be what all the famous ones are doing these days.

There are some days where I just can’t understand it. How could anyone just punt Baxter off the bridge like that?

Just pooped looking at the weather forecast. Please be careful checking the weather people.

Studying has been going bad. Breaking Bad, that is. Now if only my exam tomorrow was in Chemistry...

UConn bball really knows how to get me so excited at the opportunity of a comeback, and then rip out my heart with a minute remaining.

I was feeling nostalgic last night so I put on 8 Mile...I had a pretty strange and rap-filled childhood.

Illuminati tryouts are this Saturday at 7. We hope to see you all there.