Published: Tuesday, September 25, 2012
Updated: Wednesday, September 26, 2012 09:09
- I really hope there aren’t any replacement referees in the new Madden. I’m not trying to get screwed over like the Packers last night when I play franchise mode.
- Pumped gas today for the first time in history. I know I can’t be the only New Jersey student that has experienced this phenomenon as a UConn student.
- What time is it? Zumba time!
- Yom Kippur means I’m using all of my HuskyBucks at Wendy’s when my fasting ends.
- This new fall weather was really starting to get me in a down mood. But then I watched Muppet Treasure Island and the world is a bowl of cherries once more.
- So apparently Cali just legalized driverless cars...if anyone wants to join me in my backyard bunker when the robots take over feel free.
- I’m Mrs. Butts and I don’t think my name is funny.
- Seriously, if the Union doesn’t brink back complimentary water soon I’m gonna freak out.
- Was it ridiculously easy getting basketball season tickets last night for anyone else?
- I remember getting back to campus and thinking how I would take it easy with the Wings Over this semester. Now, sitting over this latest batch of golden BBQ, I have to wonder when exactly I came to my senses.
My dinner tastes so much better when I look at a picture of it Instagramed.