DescriptionSymmetry Partners is a Securities & Exchange Commission registered investment advisory firm that offers portfolio management services to institutional investors (i.e. public plans, non-profits), retirement plans and the clients of registered financial advisors.
Our portfolios are designed to temper market uncertainty through broad global diversification. Symmetry clients are not high-risk investors, but rather those whose primary concern is preserving their wealth and realizing growth in their portfolio, all the while minimizing volatility, costs, and tax consequences.
Responsibilities:The following part time intern position is available in our Marketing Department
GRAPHIC DESIGNER INTERN
• Assist Sr. Graphic Designer to develop and execute a wide range of design projects for external and internal audiences.
• Performs design, layout, planning and preparation of art work for application on a wide variety of product literature, displays, web applications, presentations, proposals, and similar graphics applications.
• Supports Marketing team efforts with working knowledge of related design applications (Adobe Creative Suite), video/audio production (including Final Cut Pro), printing processes, typography and image use.
• Understands Symmetry Brand guidelines, visual systems and maintaining core design standards across multiple mediums, including print and web.
• Assists to create, maintain, and protect brand assets, ensuring consistency and uniformity throughout Symmetry.
Related Daily Campus Jobs Listings
CONTINUE JOBS SEARCH
GET NEW LISTINGS DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST DAILY CAMPUS NEWS
- UConn ranks first for gluten free
- #ICYMI Five Things to Know About Today's Title IX Settlement
- UConn Reaches Title IX Settlement
- Women's Soccer: Hill in camp for US ahead of U-20 World Cup
- 'One Plate, Two Plate' Coming to Student Union for Fall Semester
- Supreme Court reaches landmark decision in Burwell v. Hobby Lobby
- Elizabeth Park in West Hartford