Drinking games for St. Patrick's Day
With St. Patrick's Day coming up, those of you who are 21 or older may be looking for a new drinking game to try soon, or maybe just something fun to do before heading to a parade or bar. There are a lot of movies that make for great drinking games and a lot of fun. If you are 21 or older, I would recommend giving it a try.
"The Hangover": This one is fairly simple. Take a shot every time you laugh. Everybody drinks if somebody laughs for more than fifteen seconds. If you really want to push it, drink every time somebody complains about something Alan is doing or judges him.
"Madagascar": What makes this one so fun is how innocent this film was intended to be. Drink every time one of the animals mentions New York City. Drink every time Ben Stiller's lion complains about how he is better than everyone. Drink every time Chris Rock's zebra makes an obvious allusion to the fact that Chris Rock is black and therefore the zebra is also black.
"Battleship": Drink every time somebody laughs at the fact that this awful and expensive B-movie was meant to be taken seriously. Drink every time Rihanna says something. She doesn't say much, but her lines are so awful it's hilarious. Drink every time there is an obvious advertisement inserted into the movie, like the few Subway wrapper close ups. Drink every time you question why Liam Neeson is not doing better things with his life.
"Punisher: War Zone": This movie was invented to be a drinking game. Drink every time The Punisher kills someone violently and take a shot every time it is in some absurd or ludicrous way. Drink every time somebody yells "Frank" or "Castle." Drink every time The Punisher grunts and chug every time somebody laughs.
"Taken 2": Drink every time Liam Neeson says something corny. Drink twice every time his character's daughter says something silly or tries to be an action star. Chug if anybody says something like, "Wow, but the first "Taken" was so good!"
"Twilight Saga": Drink all you can before the movie starts, that way you will all probably do something else and not waste your time.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More Daily Campus News Articles
Recent Daily Campus News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR DAILY CAMPUS NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST DAILY CAMPUS NEWS
- UConn ranks first for gluten free
- #ICYMI Five Things to Know About Today's Title IX Settlement
- UConn Reaches Title IX Settlement
- Women's Soccer: Hill in camp for US ahead of U-20 World Cup
- 'One Plate, Two Plate' Coming to Student Union for Fall Semester
- Supreme Court reaches landmark decision in Burwell v. Hobby Lobby
- Elizabeth Park in West Hartford
RECENT DAILY CAMPUS CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Shave Strokes off Your Golf Game -- Without the Eraser
- Stay Cool With a Ceiling Fan as Stylish as It Is Functional
- Have a Blast With the Family This Summer, but Stay Safe
- Chiropractic Careers Are on the Rise
- Choosing the Right Home Health Care Agency
- Pop the Champagne Diamond for Your Seasonal Fashion...
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?
- Does Your Garbage Want to Be Recycled?
- You Can Quit
- Pinching Penny Stocks May Be the Wise Way to Invest