If UConn gets in the ACC now I might just do the Harlem Shake for a week.
I would love for UNC to leave the ACC because Duke would be upset and then new member UConn would introduce itself by kicking the snot of them.
I would be excited about UConn possibly joining the ACC, but then I realize that they'll just probably invite Quinnipiac or something.
The only thing worse than UConn losing to Baylor was Kim Mulkey's outfit.
I hate Baylor. That is all.
Dear Warde Manuel and Susan Herbst, don't let us down. Sincerely, all of UConn.
Dear UConn students, since conference realignment is in the news, please realize that our Undergraduate Student Trustee on the Board would have a vote on this. If you haven't thought about paying attention to the election yet, you definitely should now.
I recently looked up my name on the internet for fun, only to discover that there is a person with my exact same name whose occupaction is the exact thing I would like to do with my life. I'm either a future time traveler or I'm going to have to go Highlander on this guy.
You're good at being bad, you're bad at being good.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More Daily Campus News Articles
Recent Daily Campus News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR DAILY CAMPUS NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST DAILY CAMPUS NEWS
- Behind the Printing Press: Talent
- Delta Gamma appeals revoked recognition
- BREAKING: Two UConn Sororities and One Fraternity Banned
- Men's Basketball: Former Huskies take pride in UConn's fourth championship
- Men's Basketball: Different decisions, no regrets for Daniels, Boatright
- UConn Football is Back
- Column: Diaco's energy, attitude breathe new life into UConn
RECENT DAILY CAMPUS CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Fall Foes: Watch out for These Stinging Insects
- Fishing and Boating are Great Activities for the Entire...
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Your Online Reputation: Handle With Care
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- For Dwight Clark, the Catch Is Chiropractic Care
- Reducing the Likeliness of Back Surgery With Chiropractic...
- Enhancing the Curb Appeal of Your Home
- Maximize Your Teleconferences With Better Tools
- Two Sides of Curb Appeal: Beauty and Performance