If UConn gets in the ACC now I might just do the Harlem Shake for a week.
I would love for UNC to leave the ACC because Duke would be upset and then new member UConn would introduce itself by kicking the snot of them.
I would be excited about UConn possibly joining the ACC, but then I realize that they'll just probably invite Quinnipiac or something.
The only thing worse than UConn losing to Baylor was Kim Mulkey's outfit.
I hate Baylor. That is all.
Dear Warde Manuel and Susan Herbst, don't let us down. Sincerely, all of UConn.
Dear UConn students, since conference realignment is in the news, please realize that our Undergraduate Student Trustee on the Board would have a vote on this. If you haven't thought about paying attention to the election yet, you definitely should now.
I recently looked up my name on the internet for fun, only to discover that there is a person with my exact same name whose occupaction is the exact thing I would like to do with my life. I'm either a future time traveler or I'm going to have to go Highlander on this guy.
You're good at being bad, you're bad at being good.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More Daily Campus News Articles
Recent Daily Campus News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR DAILY CAMPUS NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST DAILY CAMPUS NEWS
- Column: Diaco's energy, attitude breathe new life into UConn
- Football: Diaco 'jacked' to get training camp started with Huskies
- Column: Davis in advantageous position to reach elite level for UConn
- UConn ranks first for gluten free
- #ICYMI Five Things to Know About Today's Title IX Settlement
- UConn Reaches Title IX Settlement
- Women's Soccer: Hill in camp for US ahead of U-20 World Cup
RECENT DAILY CAMPUS CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Erase Strokes From Your Golf Game -- No Pencil Required
- Boomers Find Reason to Celebrate With Vacations
- Shave Strokes off Your Golf Game -- Without the Eraser
- Stay Cool With a Ceiling Fan as Stylish as It Is Functional
- Have a Blast With the Family This Summer, but Stay Safe
- Chiropractic Careers Are on the Rise
- Choosing the Right Home Health Care Agency
- Pop the Champagne Diamond for Your Seasonal Fashion...
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?
- Does Your Garbage Want to Be Recycled?