UConn women's basketball fans
The UConn women's basketball team is having a remarkable season as they are currently 22-1 with only seven games left in the regular season. The team is set to take on Baylor next Monday (2/18), and it is predicted to be their biggest challenge yet.
The devoted fans of the women's basketball team help make such an incredible season possible. Many fans attend every game prepared to cheer the Huskies on.
This photo gallery is dedicated to the many fans of the women's basketball team.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent Daily Campus News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR DAILY CAMPUS NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST DAILY CAMPUS NEWS
RECENT DAILY CAMPUS CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Family-Friendly Programming Storms The Weather Channel
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- Every Room Tells a Story if You Set the Stage
- Guiding Treatment of Advanced Breast Cancer Using Subtypes
- Taking the High Road to Scotland
- Fall Foes: Watch out for These Stinging Insects
- Supporting Arts in Education
- Fishing and Boating are Great Activities for the Entire...
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Your Online Reputation: Handle With Care