It may be Valentine's Day, but really? You weren't the only ones in the elevator.
I felt judged getting Grab ‘n Go alone on Valentine's day.
To the burrito guy who made a heart out of sour cream on my taco salad, you're the only guy that made me smile on Valentine's Day!
I sent my ferret a Valentine. Ferrets are fun! Will you be mine, Francine the Ferret?
My male pre-med friend was amazingly convincing at explaining to his gullible girlfriend that he has a dormant but contagious form of cervical cancer. When he started describing how it can be transmitted through the air, she finally caught on.
Valentines day only got marginally better when I got a boyfriend... People are so obnoxious.
The kid selling his DePaul ticket by describing it as, "exciting game involving two potential 2012 Final Four teams" obviously hasn't been watching much college bball recently.
To the Dunkin Donuts worker who complimented my eyes - thanks for making my day!
To the professor who mentions a bag of chips in every example: Please stop. Your class is during lunchtime and I'm very hungry.
Is it sad that I went to the gym at 8 p.m. on Valentines Day for the sole purpose of estimating how many single attractive boys are left on campus?
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More Daily Campus News Articles
Recent Daily Campus News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR DAILY CAMPUS NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST DAILY CAMPUS NEWS
- UConn ranks first for gluten free
- #ICYMI Five Things to Know About Today's Title IX Settlement
- UConn Reaches Title IX Settlement
- Women's Soccer: Hill in camp for US ahead of U-20 World Cup
- 'One Plate, Two Plate' Coming to Student Union for Fall Semester
- Supreme Court reaches landmark decision in Burwell v. Hobby Lobby
- Elizabeth Park in West Hartford
RECENT DAILY CAMPUS CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Boomers Find Reason to Celebrate With Vacations
- Shave Strokes off Your Golf Game -- Without the Eraser
- Stay Cool With a Ceiling Fan as Stylish as It Is Functional
- Have a Blast With the Family This Summer, but Stay Safe
- Chiropractic Careers Are on the Rise
- Choosing the Right Home Health Care Agency
- Pop the Champagne Diamond for Your Seasonal Fashion...
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?
- Does Your Garbage Want to Be Recycled?
- You Can Quit