So I was in Morgantown this weekend. Their fans don't do the "stick it in" chant, but if they did ... nine times in two hours ... thats porn star style.
I'd write something creative, but I'm on strike.
I always wondered why the fries in North dining hall tasted funny. Today I got my answer when an employee stuck his fat hand into the bin and grabbed a handful.
What was I thankful for this Thanksgiving? The quickie that I got from my ex!
Today I really wanted to yell "I am Pat White" as I ran circles around the football team's table in the Student Union.
My girlfriend saw the article about the co-ed dorm rooms and now she wants to live together next year. Thanks UConn, now how am I supposed to get laid?
Listening to The Decemberists sing "July July" in November is quite confusing.
I think West Virginia just scored again.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent Daily Campus News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR DAILY CAMPUS NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST DAILY CAMPUS NEWS
- UConn ranks first for gluten free
- #ICYMI Five Things to Know About Today's Title IX Settlement
- UConn Reaches Title IX Settlement
- Women's Soccer: Hill in camp for US ahead of U-20 World Cup
- 'One Plate, Two Plate' Coming to Student Union for Fall Semester
- Supreme Court reaches landmark decision in Burwell v. Hobby Lobby
- Elizabeth Park in West Hartford
RECENT DAILY CAMPUS CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Shave Strokes off Your Golf Game -- Without the Eraser
- Stay Cool With a Ceiling Fan as Stylish as It Is Functional
- Have a Blast With the Family This Summer, but Stay Safe
- Chiropractic Careers Are on the Rise
- Choosing the Right Home Health Care Agency
- Pop the Champagne Diamond for Your Seasonal Fashion...
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?
- Does Your Garbage Want to Be Recycled?
- You Can Quit
- Pinching Penny Stocks May Be the Wise Way to Invest