So I was in Morgantown this weekend. Their fans don't do the "stick it in" chant, but if they did ... nine times in two hours ... thats porn star style.
I'd write something creative, but I'm on strike.
I always wondered why the fries in North dining hall tasted funny. Today I got my answer when an employee stuck his fat hand into the bin and grabbed a handful.
What was I thankful for this Thanksgiving? The quickie that I got from my ex!
Today I really wanted to yell "I am Pat White" as I ran circles around the football team's table in the Student Union.
My girlfriend saw the article about the co-ed dorm rooms and now she wants to live together next year. Thanks UConn, now how am I supposed to get laid?
Listening to The Decemberists sing "July July" in November is quite confusing.
I think West Virginia just scored again.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent Daily Campus News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR DAILY CAMPUS NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST DAILY CAMPUS NEWS
- Behind the Printing Press: Talent
- Delta Gamma appeals revoked recognition
- BREAKING: Two UConn Sororities and One Fraternity Banned
- Men's Basketball: Former Huskies take pride in UConn's fourth championship
- Men's Basketball: Different decisions, no regrets for Daniels, Boatright
- UConn Football is Back
- Column: Diaco's energy, attitude breathe new life into UConn
RECENT DAILY CAMPUS CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Fall Foes: Watch out for These Stinging Insects
- Fishing and Boating are Great Activities for the Entire...
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Your Online Reputation: Handle With Care
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- For Dwight Clark, the Catch Is Chiropractic Care
- Reducing the Likeliness of Back Surgery With Chiropractic...
- Enhancing the Curb Appeal of Your Home
- Maximize Your Teleconferences With Better Tools
- Two Sides of Curb Appeal: Beauty and Performance