Why is there still scaffolding over the entrances to MSB and Engineering 2? Apparently engineers aren't so good at building stuff.
Some creep just tried to preach to me in the library while I was studying, I know it's getting cold out, but please stay on Fairfield Way with that stuff. I have finals soon.
Dear all females (humans only please). I am single, I am an engineering major and I have a massively gigantic, preposterously huge I.Q.
Is it bad that my only fear of doing something stupid on campus is that someone will post something about it in the InstantDaily?
I didn't wish my friend a happy birthday on Facebook because I couldn't find her wall through all the applications.
To the guy who wrote the prose on the bus' signs, change your major or write some meter. Free verse is garbage.
I think West Virginia just scored again.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent Daily Campus News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR DAILY CAMPUS NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST DAILY CAMPUS NEWS
- UConn ranks first for gluten free
- #ICYMI Five Things to Know About Today's Title IX Settlement
- UConn Reaches Title IX Settlement
- Women's Soccer: Hill in camp for US ahead of U-20 World Cup
- 'One Plate, Two Plate' Coming to Student Union for Fall Semester
- Supreme Court reaches landmark decision in Burwell v. Hobby Lobby
- Elizabeth Park in West Hartford
RECENT DAILY CAMPUS CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Shave Strokes off Your Golf Game -- Without the Eraser
- Stay Cool With a Ceiling Fan as Stylish as It Is Functional
- Have a Blast With the Family This Summer, but Stay Safe
- Chiropractic Careers Are on the Rise
- Choosing the Right Home Health Care Agency
- Pop the Champagne Diamond for Your Seasonal Fashion...
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?
- Does Your Garbage Want to Be Recycled?
- You Can Quit
- Pinching Penny Stocks May Be the Wise Way to Invest