Definitely wouldn't have survived college if I stayed too scared to eat in the middle of a crowded lecture hall.
Waking up today and realizing I still wasn't Beyonce was enough to send me back asleep through my 9 a.m. class.
People really need to stop talking about who's in the Illuminati. IF YOU TALK ABOUT THE ILLUMINATI, YOU'LL NEVER GET INVITED INTO THE ILLUMINATI.
Ya can't stop a quitter from quitting.
Found out this morning that my psychology class today was cancelled. You could say that I was pretty PSYCHED to find out. I'll just show myself out...
I need a black and white picture of myself in a suit adjusting my tie, if only because it seems to be what all the famous ones are doing these days.
There are some days where I just can't understand it. How could anyone just punt Baxter off the bridge like that?
Just pooped looking at the weather forecast. Please be careful checking the weather people.
Studying has been going bad. Breaking Bad, that is. Now if only my exam tomorrow was in Chemistry...
UConn bball really knows how to get me so excited at the opportunity of a comeback, and then rip out my heart with a minute remaining.
I was feeling nostalgic last night so I put on 8 Mile...I had a pretty strange and rap-filled childhood.
Illuminati tryouts are this Saturday at 7. We hope to see you all there.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More Daily Campus News Articles
Recent Daily Campus News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR DAILY CAMPUS NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST DAILY CAMPUS NEWS
- Column: Diaco's energy, attitude breathe new life into UConn
- Football: Diaco 'jacked' to get training camp started with Huskies
- Column: Davis in advantageous position to reach elite level for UConn
- UConn ranks first for gluten free
- #ICYMI Five Things to Know About Today's Title IX Settlement
- UConn Reaches Title IX Settlement
- Women's Soccer: Hill in camp for US ahead of U-20 World Cup
RECENT DAILY CAMPUS CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Erase Strokes From Your Golf Game -- No Pencil Required
- Boomers Find Reason to Celebrate With Vacations
- Shave Strokes off Your Golf Game -- Without the Eraser
- Stay Cool With a Ceiling Fan as Stylish as It Is Functional
- Have a Blast With the Family This Summer, but Stay Safe
- Chiropractic Careers Are on the Rise
- Choosing the Right Home Health Care Agency
- Pop the Champagne Diamond for Your Seasonal Fashion...
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?
- Does Your Garbage Want to Be Recycled?