GRE.... more like FML.
Apparently, I've started to pre-game going to the library.
My roomate likes to pretend to have tickets to sell and then pushes people for better offers.
Screw all this stress and studying this week. I'm just gonna chill in the pumpkin patch with Linus until the great pumpkin gets here.
Bunnies in cups=best thing ever. Google it.
There's a ladybug crawling across my keyboard...
I graduated 2 years ago and now I work at ESPN and I have it on good authority that West Virginia just scored again.
The InstantDaily never responds, but I'm still disappointed when she's not online.
There is definitely a basilisk in the pipes of North.
To my liver: I promise I won't make you go through another weekend like that ever again.
I love when girls really get into the Halloween spirit by turning their skin completely orange during the month of October!
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More Daily Campus News Articles
Recent Daily Campus News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR DAILY CAMPUS NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST DAILY CAMPUS NEWS
- UConn ranks first for gluten free
- #ICYMI Five Things to Know About Today's Title IX Settlement
- UConn Reaches Title IX Settlement
- Women's Soccer: Hill in camp for US ahead of U-20 World Cup
- 'One Plate, Two Plate' Coming to Student Union for Fall Semester
- Supreme Court reaches landmark decision in Burwell v. Hobby Lobby
- Elizabeth Park in West Hartford
RECENT DAILY CAMPUS CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Boomers Find Reason to Celebrate With Vacations
- Shave Strokes off Your Golf Game -- Without the Eraser
- Stay Cool With a Ceiling Fan as Stylish as It Is Functional
- Have a Blast With the Family This Summer, but Stay Safe
- Chiropractic Careers Are on the Rise
- Choosing the Right Home Health Care Agency
- Pop the Champagne Diamond for Your Seasonal Fashion...
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?
- Does Your Garbage Want to Be Recycled?
- You Can Quit