Don't get me wrong, this weekend ruled, but how epic would it have been if Nemo came on a Monday?
Syracuse might be joining the fancy ACC, but their mascot will still be a fruit and they'll still have less national championships than UConn.
Cardiac Kemba, slowly making it's way to a National Basketball Association near you.
I find it entertaining when Syracuse fans desperately try to claim their school has more basketball success than UConn on Twitter. 3 > 1 baby.
The pope resigned because of poor health and Enosch Wolf got arrested because of poor decision-making. Bad day for Germans.
So what do popes do after they retire?
The pathway outside Wilson is a foot wide, covered in ice, and there's avalanches of snow periodically falling onto it from the roof. Yep this will end well.
I didn't realize Enosch was literally a big bad Wolf.
Would the girl who works in the music library like me to bring her some hot chocolate tonight?
Hi Eric =)
I don't really care about the change of seasons, but can it just be Spring Concert time already?
Please don't accept Tom Riddle's request to be the new pope!! Don't you know he's Voldemort?!?!?
And I'm hungry like the Woooolllfffff.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More Daily Campus News Articles
Recent Daily Campus News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR DAILY CAMPUS NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST DAILY CAMPUS NEWS
- Delta Gamma appeals revoked recognition
- BREAKING: Two UConn Sororities and One Fraternity Banned
- Men's Basketball: Former Huskies take pride in UConn's fourth championship
- Men's Basketball: Different decisions, no regrets for Daniels, Boatright
- UConn Football is Back
- Column: Diaco's energy, attitude breathe new life into UConn
- Football: Diaco 'jacked' to get training camp started with Huskies
RECENT DAILY CAMPUS CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Fishing and Boating are Great Activities for the Entire...
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Your Online Reputation: Handle With Care
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- For Dwight Clark, the Catch Is Chiropractic Care
- Reducing the Likeliness of Back Surgery With Chiropractic...
- Enhancing the Curb Appeal of Your Home
- Maximize Your Teleconferences With Better Tools
- Two Sides of Curb Appeal: Beauty and Performance
- Using Subtypes to Guide Treatment of Advanced Breast Cancer