Slowly my Twitter feed has turned into more and more sports. I miss the good old days when it was just high school trash talk and kitten pictures.
Surriously doe, it's windy out here.
A fair warning to anyone walking around campus: Do not jump. You will be caught in an updraft and be blown away.
I'm waiting for the millions of Harlem Shake videos to get old for me, but I've gotta be honest, they haven't yet.
Is it bad that I've used the "we out here tryna eat" line every time I've grabbed lunch the past month and a half?
If we have school, then it's not a holiday. Happy Not President's Day to you as well.
Does listening to Dave Matthews make me a bro or a wannabe bro? Does even asking this question make me a wannabe bro? Bro?!?
For a long time I thought that becoming president automatically made President's Day your birthday.
I think something large and pink exploded violently inside the XL Center last night.
These Harlem Shake videos just got old.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More Daily Campus News Articles
Recent Daily Campus News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR DAILY CAMPUS NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST DAILY CAMPUS NEWS
RECENT DAILY CAMPUS CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Family-Friendly Programming Storms The Weather Channel
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- Every Room Tells a Story if You Set the Stage
- Guiding Treatment of Advanced Breast Cancer Using Subtypes
- Taking the High Road to Scotland
- Fall Foes: Watch out for These Stinging Insects
- Supporting Arts in Education
- Fishing and Boating are Great Activities for the Entire...
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Your Online Reputation: Handle With Care