InstantDaily - Feb. 23, 2010
I think UConn just scored again.
I'm naming my kid ABCD so that they never have to deal with the annoyance of scantrons.
Bob Huggins is gonna need a huggin' after that game.
Pam and Jim having a baby on "The Office" = epic shark jump.
I better not see the word "Taco" in the InstantDaily today or else ... crap!
You know your friend needs some action when he's stalking girls by who's online on HuskyCT.
To the boy who walked into the women's restroom in the U today: same time next week?
If you lost a pair of sunglasses yesterday in TLS, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
I'm naming my first born Stanley, even if it's a girl.
West Virginia just fouled again.
To the boy in my anthro class: no, deaf people do not need more braille.
I get high off Kemba's smiles.
My roommate is 22 years old and has never had a job ... but he's an anthropology major, so I suppose he's just trying to practice for when he graduates.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More Daily Campus News Articles
Recent Daily Campus News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR DAILY CAMPUS NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST DAILY CAMPUS NEWS
- UConn ranks first for gluten free
- #ICYMI Five Things to Know About Today's Title IX Settlement
- UConn Reaches Title IX Settlement
- Women's Soccer: Hill in camp for US ahead of U-20 World Cup
- 'One Plate, Two Plate' Coming to Student Union for Fall Semester
- Supreme Court reaches landmark decision in Burwell v. Hobby Lobby
- Elizabeth Park in West Hartford
RECENT DAILY CAMPUS CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Shave Strokes off Your Golf Game -- Without the Eraser
- Stay Cool With a Ceiling Fan as Stylish as It Is Functional
- Have a Blast With the Family This Summer, but Stay Safe
- Chiropractic Careers Are on the Rise
- Choosing the Right Home Health Care Agency
- Pop the Champagne Diamond for Your Seasonal Fashion...
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?
- Does Your Garbage Want to Be Recycled?
- You Can Quit
- Pinching Penny Stocks May Be the Wise Way to Invest