InstantDaily - Feb. 23, 2010
I think UConn just scored again.
I'm naming my kid ABCD so that they never have to deal with the annoyance of scantrons.
Bob Huggins is gonna need a huggin' after that game.
Pam and Jim having a baby on "The Office" = epic shark jump.
I better not see the word "Taco" in the InstantDaily today or else ... crap!
You know your friend needs some action when he's stalking girls by who's online on HuskyCT.
To the boy who walked into the women's restroom in the U today: same time next week?
If you lost a pair of sunglasses yesterday in TLS, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
I'm naming my first born Stanley, even if it's a girl.
West Virginia just fouled again.
To the boy in my anthro class: no, deaf people do not need more braille.
I get high off Kemba's smiles.
My roommate is 22 years old and has never had a job ... but he's an anthropology major, so I suppose he's just trying to practice for when he graduates.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More Daily Campus News Articles
Recent Daily Campus News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR DAILY CAMPUS NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST DAILY CAMPUS NEWS
RECENT DAILY CAMPUS CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Family-Friendly Programming Storms The Weather Channel
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- Every Room Tells a Story if You Set the Stage
- Guiding Treatment of Advanced Breast Cancer Using Subtypes
- Taking the High Road to Scotland
- Fall Foes: Watch out for These Stinging Insects
- Supporting Arts in Education
- Fishing and Boating are Great Activities for the Entire...
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Your Online Reputation: Handle With Care