InstantDaily - Feb. 23, 2010
I think UConn just scored again.
I'm naming my kid ABCD so that they never have to deal with the annoyance of scantrons.
Bob Huggins is gonna need a huggin' after that game.
Pam and Jim having a baby on "The Office" = epic shark jump.
I better not see the word "Taco" in the InstantDaily today or else ... crap!
You know your friend needs some action when he's stalking girls by who's online on HuskyCT.
To the boy who walked into the women's restroom in the U today: same time next week?
If you lost a pair of sunglasses yesterday in TLS, e-mail email@example.com.
I'm naming my first born Stanley, even if it's a girl.
West Virginia just fouled again.
To the boy in my anthro class: no, deaf people do not need more braille.
I get high off Kemba's smiles.
My roommate is 22 years old and has never had a job ... but he's an anthropology major, so I suppose he's just trying to practice for when he graduates.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More Daily Campus News Articles
Recent Daily Campus News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR DAILY CAMPUS NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST DAILY CAMPUS NEWS
- Behind the Printing Press: Talent
- Delta Gamma appeals revoked recognition
- BREAKING: Two UConn Sororities and One Fraternity Banned
- Men's Basketball: Former Huskies take pride in UConn's fourth championship
- Men's Basketball: Different decisions, no regrets for Daniels, Boatright
- UConn Football is Back
- Column: Diaco's energy, attitude breathe new life into UConn
RECENT DAILY CAMPUS CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Fishing and Boating are Great Activities for the Entire...
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Your Online Reputation: Handle With Care
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- For Dwight Clark, the Catch Is Chiropractic Care
- Reducing the Likeliness of Back Surgery With Chiropractic...
- Enhancing the Curb Appeal of Your Home
- Maximize Your Teleconferences With Better Tools
- Two Sides of Curb Appeal: Beauty and Performance
- Using Subtypes to Guide Treatment of Advanced Breast Cancer