Huskies place eighth in latest AHA Power Rankings
Here are most recent rankings for the Atlantic Conference.
12. Sacred Heart (0-24-2, 0-17-2)
The Pioneers have lost their last two games 7-4, and 6-3 to Robert Morris, and are winless with about one month left to play in the regular season.
11. Army (7-13-4, 7-8-4)
With a most recent 8-0 loss vs. division rival Mercyhurst, the Black Knights are 1-3-1 in their last five games, and have allowed 20 goals in those games.
10. American International (6-14-5, 3-11-5)
The Yellow Jackets have played close games as of late with a total goal differential of four in their past five games.
9. Canisius (10-13-5, 9-8-5)
Canisius has allowed 19 goals in their past five games, and are 2-3 in those contests. The Golden Griffins will face division leading Niagara next on Feb. 7th.
8. Connecticut (11-12-3, 8-9-2)
UConn is 2-2-1 in their last five games, with a most recent 7-1 loss to division foe: the Rochester Institute of Technology. Bentley is up next on the schedule for the Huskies.
7. Robert Morris (14-9-2, 9-8-5)
The Colonials were 1-3 before two straight victories over Sacred Heart, and have been inconsistent as of late.
6. Rochester Institute of Technology (9-12-5, 7-8-4)
RIT recently played two close games to division leading Niagara before taking one out of two games vs. Connecticut. The Tigers will face Robert Morris next on Feb. 8th.
5. Bentley (11-13-1, 9-9-1)
After winning three straight decisions, Bentley has lost three straight games, 6-4, 2-1 and 2-1, to Niagara and Holy Cross.
4. Air Force (11-10-6, 9-6-4)
Air Force won four straight games vs. division opponents Sacred Heart and Robert Morris before going 0-1-1 vs. American International in their last two games.
3. Mercyhurst (13-10-2, 11-6-1)
The Lakers won their last decision vs. Army 8-1 and have scored 16 goals in their last four games, where they are 2-1-1.
2. Holy Cross (14-10-2, 10-7-2)
Holy Cross has split each of their last three series'1-1 vs. Niagara, Bentley, and Canisius. The crusaders will face division rivals in Connecticut, American International, Army, and Sacred Heart for the remainder of the regular season.
1. Niagara (17-4-5, 16-1-2)
With only one blemish on their Atlantic Conference record, the Purple Eagles are 7-1-1 in their last nine games, and are winners of three straight. Niagara will face Canisius next on Feb. 7th.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More Daily Campus News Articles
Recent Daily Campus News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR DAILY CAMPUS NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST DAILY CAMPUS NEWS
RECENT DAILY CAMPUS CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- Every Room Tells a Story if You Set the Stage
- Guiding Treatment of Advanced Breast Cancer Using Subtypes
- Taking the High Road to Scotland
- Fall Foes: Watch out for These Stinging Insects
- Supporting Arts in Education
- Fishing and Boating are Great Activities for the Entire...
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Your Online Reputation: Handle With Care
- For Dwight Clark, the Catch Is Chiropractic Care