I feel that the next two weeks are best described by the phrase "brace for impact".
Even though UConn athletics had a terrible week, let's all keep Jim Calhoun's philosophy in mind: "I don't get defeated by things."
I hate it when my party can't start because Ke$ha didn't walk in.
So apparently the deescalation of Spring Weekend is being deescalated this year. Or as I see it, UConn has decided to go from a Soviet lockdown to Glasnost.
As a person who is jumpy and easily frightened, watching two episodes of American Horror Story was more stressful than taking an exam. Therefore, if I watch the whole season this week, I'll be set for finals. #BestLogic
That awkward moment when someone walks into class late and has unknowingly missed the entire review session, and the professor ends class early just as they sit down.
Almost time to see how large those grade curves will be.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More Daily Campus News Articles
Recent Daily Campus News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR DAILY CAMPUS NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST DAILY CAMPUS NEWS
- #ICYMI Five Things to Know About Today's Title IX Settlement
- UConn Reaches Title IX Settlement
- Women's Soccer: Hill in camp for US ahead of U-20 World Cup
- 'One Plate, Two Plate' Coming to Student Union for Fall Semester
- Supreme Court reaches landmark decision in Burwell v. Hobby Lobby
- Elizabeth Park in West Hartford
- Men's Basketball: Jalen Adams commits to UConn
RECENT DAILY CAMPUS CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Have a Blast With the Family This Summer, but Stay Safe
- Chiropractic Careers Are on the Rise
- Choosing the Right Home Health Care Agency
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?
- Does Your Garbage Want to Be Recycled?
- You Can Quit
- Pinching Penny Stocks May Be the Wise Way to Invest
- Growing Investment Opportunities In Green -- and Blue --...
- 5 Tips for Healthy Eating as We Age
- Comparison-Shopping for Life Insurance Made Easy