I feel that the next two weeks are best described by the phrase "brace for impact".
Even though UConn athletics had a terrible week, let's all keep Jim Calhoun's philosophy in mind: "I don't get defeated by things."
I hate it when my party can't start because Ke$ha didn't walk in.
So apparently the deescalation of Spring Weekend is being deescalated this year. Or as I see it, UConn has decided to go from a Soviet lockdown to Glasnost.
As a person who is jumpy and easily frightened, watching two episodes of American Horror Story was more stressful than taking an exam. Therefore, if I watch the whole season this week, I'll be set for finals. #BestLogic
That awkward moment when someone walks into class late and has unknowingly missed the entire review session, and the professor ends class early just as they sit down.
Almost time to see how large those grade curves will be.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More Daily Campus News Articles
Recent Daily Campus News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR DAILY CAMPUS NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST DAILY CAMPUS NEWS
RECENT DAILY CAMPUS CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Family-Friendly Programming Storms The Weather Channel
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- Every Room Tells a Story if You Set the Stage
- Guiding Treatment of Advanced Breast Cancer Using Subtypes
- Taking the High Road to Scotland
- Fall Foes: Watch out for These Stinging Insects
- Supporting Arts in Education
- Fishing and Boating are Great Activities for the Entire...
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Your Online Reputation: Handle With Care