Storrs Jack Rabbit's restaurant closed
The Jack Rabbit's restaurant located in Storrs Commons, closed on Jan. 22 after four years of business.
The restaurant offered burgers, hotdogs, wings, salads and sides. The chain is known for its build-your-own cupcakes and sundaes, as well as its milkshakes.
On Dec. 22, the Jack Rabbit's UConn Twitter account tweeted, "We will be closing for good the first week of the new year. Thank you for allowing us to serve you. Come and get your last Boston Burger."
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More Daily Campus News Articles
Recent Daily Campus News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR DAILY CAMPUS NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST DAILY CAMPUS NEWS
RECENT DAILY CAMPUS CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- Every Room Tells a Story if You Set the Stage
- Guiding Treatment of Advanced Breast Cancer Using Subtypes
- Taking the High Road to Scotland
- Fall Foes: Watch out for These Stinging Insects
- Supporting Arts in Education
- Fishing and Boating are Great Activities for the Entire...
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Your Online Reputation: Handle With Care
- For Dwight Clark, the Catch Is Chiropractic Care