Headphones in, music off. Listening to every word of your dumb conversation? You betcha!
So the Jets finally put in their backup quarterback...and it's not even Tebow. Are you kidding me?
Time to pretend to study for finals.
Am I the only one that doesn't really want to go home yet? I'm having a pretty good time up here thank you very much.
I wanted to take a nap today, but I was too worried David Stern would fine me.
When I get the "your snapchats were absurd last night" text in the morning, I know I had a successful evening.
We're gonna listen to one thing and one thing only: Charlie Brown Christmas.
UConn should hire the Tupac hologram as a professor here. You really think anyone wouldn't pay attention to Tupac?
I'll tell you what, things got real this weekend. Real cold.
R.I.P. UConn football's and men's soccer's 2012 seasons. Rough week and weekend for UConn athletics.
That Andrew Luck. He's, he's pretty good.
There's only thing to do after a week like this: watch highlights of the 2011 Big East and NCAA tournament.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More Daily Campus News Articles
Recent Daily Campus News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR DAILY CAMPUS NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST DAILY CAMPUS NEWS
- Delta Gamma appeals revoked recognition
- BREAKING: Two UConn Sororities and One Fraternity Banned
- Men's Basketball: Former Huskies take pride in UConn's fourth championship
- Men's Basketball: Different decisions, no regrets for Daniels, Boatright
- UConn Football is Back
- Column: Diaco's energy, attitude breathe new life into UConn
- Football: Diaco 'jacked' to get training camp started with Huskies
RECENT DAILY CAMPUS CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Fishing and Boating are Great Activities for the Entire...
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Your Online Reputation: Handle With Care
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- For Dwight Clark, the Catch Is Chiropractic Care
- Reducing the Likeliness of Back Surgery With Chiropractic...
- Enhancing the Curb Appeal of Your Home
- Maximize Your Teleconferences With Better Tools
- Two Sides of Curb Appeal: Beauty and Performance
- Using Subtypes to Guide Treatment of Advanced Breast Cancer