That gato is blown out.
Instead of wasting all that money on cops to stop people from going into Carriage, UConn should've used the manpower to prevent our basketball players from leaving.
Just because Susan Herbst is a lightweight doesn't mean she should cancel Spring Weekend.
Apparently two out of three IDs from the people in my car was enough at the checkpoint for the cops! Students aren't the only ones phoning it in around this time of the semester.
One day I am going to learn the words to the fast part of "Electric Slide."
April showers bring May flowers. But until now we've had little rain but I've seen plenty of May flowers. Was my entire childhood a lie!?
If Spring Weekend was celebrated on a climatical basis (similarly to religious holidays following a lunar calendar) we'd be able to trip up the cops. Last year, it would've been next weekend. Two years ago, this weekend. This year, should've been last weekend.
Beware cars ... the bicyclists are coming.
My toboggan team went home this weekend, its hard to train by myself.
I think that the other 40 UConn students taking the Peter Pan 4:00 express bus from New York on Sunday can rally behind this: "Dear Peter Pan: Get your sh*t together."
I guess you could call this a lazy Sunday.
I'm quite slow tonight...
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More Daily Campus News Articles
Recent Daily Campus News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR DAILY CAMPUS NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST DAILY CAMPUS NEWS
- Column: Diaco's energy, attitude breathe new life into UConn
- Football: Diaco 'jacked' to get training camp started with Huskies
- Column: Davis in advantageous position to reach elite level for UConn
- UConn ranks first for gluten free
- #ICYMI Five Things to Know About Today's Title IX Settlement
- UConn Reaches Title IX Settlement
- Women's Soccer: Hill in camp for US ahead of U-20 World Cup
RECENT DAILY CAMPUS CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Erase Strokes From Your Golf Game -- No Pencil Required
- Boomers Find Reason to Celebrate With Vacations
- Shave Strokes off Your Golf Game -- Without the Eraser
- Stay Cool With a Ceiling Fan as Stylish as It Is Functional
- Have a Blast With the Family This Summer, but Stay Safe
- Chiropractic Careers Are on the Rise
- Choosing the Right Home Health Care Agency
- Pop the Champagne Diamond for Your Seasonal Fashion...
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?
- Does Your Garbage Want to Be Recycled?