It took me a while Sunday to realize that I should stop praying for a 2-hour delay, because I'm not in high school anymore that's why.
The fact that I've graduated and I'm STILL writing in to the Instant Daily must mean my life is really going somewhere.
Reporting live from The Daily Campus...the heat is broken.
Getting snowed in four essentially the entire weekend is pretty good motivation to make a new bucket list.
Now that I'm back from my long weekend of visiting my family down in South Carolina, did I miss anything?
If I had the choice between being Beyonce and Adele, I honestly wouldn't be able to choose. Please forgive me Beyonce.
Somebody please explain to me my logic for not parking in the closest parking garage I could find this weekend.
Who's down for like a two and a half month vaca to Canada? Or anywhere else with less snow than Storrs right now?
I really just want to be Beyonce. Still.
Gonna be really annoyed by any super obvious InstantDaily submissions today. We all know it freaking snowed a poop ton this weekend.
I think it snowed.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More Daily Campus News Articles
Recent Daily Campus News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR DAILY CAMPUS NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST DAILY CAMPUS NEWS
RECENT DAILY CAMPUS CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Family-Friendly Programming Storms The Weather Channel
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- Every Room Tells a Story if You Set the Stage
- Guiding Treatment of Advanced Breast Cancer Using Subtypes
- Taking the High Road to Scotland
- Fall Foes: Watch out for These Stinging Insects
- Supporting Arts in Education
- Fishing and Boating are Great Activities for the Entire...
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Your Online Reputation: Handle With Care