It took me a while Sunday to realize that I should stop praying for a 2-hour delay, because I'm not in high school anymore that's why.
The fact that I've graduated and I'm STILL writing in to the Instant Daily must mean my life is really going somewhere.
Reporting live from The Daily Campus...the heat is broken.
Getting snowed in four essentially the entire weekend is pretty good motivation to make a new bucket list.
Now that I'm back from my long weekend of visiting my family down in South Carolina, did I miss anything?
If I had the choice between being Beyonce and Adele, I honestly wouldn't be able to choose. Please forgive me Beyonce.
Somebody please explain to me my logic for not parking in the closest parking garage I could find this weekend.
Who's down for like a two and a half month vaca to Canada? Or anywhere else with less snow than Storrs right now?
I really just want to be Beyonce. Still.
Gonna be really annoyed by any super obvious InstantDaily submissions today. We all know it freaking snowed a poop ton this weekend.
I think it snowed.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More Daily Campus News Articles
Recent Daily Campus News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR DAILY CAMPUS NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST DAILY CAMPUS NEWS
- UConn ranks first for gluten free
- #ICYMI Five Things to Know About Today's Title IX Settlement
- UConn Reaches Title IX Settlement
- Women's Soccer: Hill in camp for US ahead of U-20 World Cup
- 'One Plate, Two Plate' Coming to Student Union for Fall Semester
- Supreme Court reaches landmark decision in Burwell v. Hobby Lobby
- Elizabeth Park in West Hartford
RECENT DAILY CAMPUS CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Shave Strokes off Your Golf Game -- Without the Eraser
- Stay Cool With a Ceiling Fan as Stylish as It Is Functional
- Have a Blast With the Family This Summer, but Stay Safe
- Chiropractic Careers Are on the Rise
- Choosing the Right Home Health Care Agency
- Pop the Champagne Diamond for Your Seasonal Fashion...
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?
- Does Your Garbage Want to Be Recycled?
- You Can Quit
- Pinching Penny Stocks May Be the Wise Way to Invest