BREAKING: UCONN EMPLOYEE CHARGED WITH DISORDERLY CONDUCT
Raiden, a supporting character in the ‘Metal Gear’ series who had a controversial starring role in ‘Metal Gear Solid 2. Sons of Liberty,’ again plays lead in the series’ latest release and its first multiplatform one in a decade, Konami’s new ‘Metal Gear Rising
A University of Connecticut employee was arrested Monday and charged with disorderly conduct.
Gary Kirsch, a member of the professional staff in UConn's Community School of the Arts, turned himself in to police Monday after a warrant was issued for his arrest by Rockville Superior Court. According to the arrest report, the warrant stems from a Jan. 21 incident of alleged disorderly conduct involving another UConn employee.
The report states Kirsch will be transferred to Rockville Superior Court today for presentment. His bond was set at $2,500.
Kirsch's office is located on UConn's Depot Campus in Tolland. The Community School of the Arts, where Kirsch was employed, provides musical and visual arts instruction to students of all ages throughout Eastern Connecticut - according to the department's website.
Kirsch made an annual salary of $50,500 as a public employee as of 2012, according to open records.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More Daily Campus News Articles
Recent Daily Campus News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR DAILY CAMPUS NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST DAILY CAMPUS NEWS
- #ICYMI Five Things to Know About Today's Title IX Settlement
- UConn Reaches Title IX Settlement
- Women's Soccer: Hill in camp for US ahead of U-20 World Cup
- 'One Plate, Two Plate' Coming to Student Union for Fall Semester
- Supreme Court reaches landmark decision in Burwell v. Hobby Lobby
- Elizabeth Park in West Hartford
- Men's Basketball: Jalen Adams commits to UConn
RECENT DAILY CAMPUS CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?
- Does Your Garbage Want to Be Recycled?
- You Can Quit
- Pinching Penny Stocks May Be the Wise Way to Invest
- Growing Investment Opportunities In Green -- and Blue --...
- 5 Tips for Healthy Eating as We Age
- Comparison-Shopping for Life Insurance Made Easy
- AARP Offers Tools for Caregivers
- Getting the Best Price for Your House to Help Finance...
- Why Purchase a Fishing License?