Men's tennis vists Marist
The UConn men's tennis team will travel to Poughkeepsie, N.Y. on Tuesday to take on the Red Foxes of Marist College.
The Huskies (3-1) will look to rebound after suffering a 6-1 defeat last Thursday at Quinnipiac, their first loss in a dual match this year.
Tuesday's matchup against Marist will be the toughest matchup for UConn thus far. Head coach Michael Louis has expressed that Marist will be a tough opponent all year, and now they are up against them at last. Like the Huskies, Marist has been impressive this season.
The Red Foxes have only played in one dual match but have performed well in all the tournaments they have played in. Marist has competed in the Brown Invitational, the USTA Invitational/Ivy Plus Tournament and the Columbia Invite this season along with the one dual match against Siena.
Both the Huskies and the Red Foxes have faced off against Siena this year, and both won in convincing fashion. UConn shutout the Saints 7-0 while the Red Foxes beat them 6-1.
UConn started off the year with three straight wins and will look to avoid back-to-back losses. This will be the last dual match of the fall season for the Huskies before they head to Regional Championships in a few days.
The match will start at 3 p.m.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More Daily Campus News Articles
Recent Daily Campus News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR DAILY CAMPUS NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST DAILY CAMPUS NEWS
- Football: Diaco 'jacked' to get training camp started with Huskies
- Column: Davis in advantageous position to reach elite level for UConn
- UConn ranks first for gluten free
- #ICYMI Five Things to Know About Today's Title IX Settlement
- UConn Reaches Title IX Settlement
- Women's Soccer: Hill in camp for US ahead of U-20 World Cup
- 'One Plate, Two Plate' Coming to Student Union for Fall Semester
RECENT DAILY CAMPUS CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Erase Strokes From Your Golf Game -- No Pencil Required
- Boomers Find Reason to Celebrate With Vacations
- Shave Strokes off Your Golf Game -- Without the Eraser
- Stay Cool With a Ceiling Fan as Stylish as It Is Functional
- Have a Blast With the Family This Summer, but Stay Safe
- Chiropractic Careers Are on the Rise
- Choosing the Right Home Health Care Agency
- Pop the Champagne Diamond for Your Seasonal Fashion...
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?
- Does Your Garbage Want to Be Recycled?