To any who says that they don't like Mooyah, I'd have to follow by asking if you even like freedom. I would then follow by showing you the door.
If campus is blown away by the time this InstantDaily is actually read, I wouldn't be surprised.
My feet are about to fall off and I'm still quite delirious, but my HuskyTHON experience is one that I'm never going to be able to forget. For the kids!!!
Best quote ever from my girlfriend: "We know these truths to be self-evident: Duke sucks."
HuskyTHON has made me very keen to yelling "for the kids!" after every positive thing I do now. Hopefully nobody will mind.
First time I'm having my Monday class in two weeks...can we PLEASE have another snow day?
I was so ready to start complaining on behalf of the UConn men's team for being unranked, but then they lost to Nova and I'm just going to sit here and eat this ice cream.
Is it weird that my dream job is to be the guy with his finger on the "bleep" button for a live television show? I'm just so good at catching people swearing.
I'll tell ya what, I will NEVER get sick of eating grey poupon. And if that makes me a condiment elitist, then so be it. I am the 1 percent.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More Daily Campus News Articles
Recent Daily Campus News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR DAILY CAMPUS NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST DAILY CAMPUS NEWS
- UConn ranks first for gluten free
- #ICYMI Five Things to Know About Today's Title IX Settlement
- UConn Reaches Title IX Settlement
- Women's Soccer: Hill in camp for US ahead of U-20 World Cup
- 'One Plate, Two Plate' Coming to Student Union for Fall Semester
- Supreme Court reaches landmark decision in Burwell v. Hobby Lobby
- Elizabeth Park in West Hartford
RECENT DAILY CAMPUS CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Boomers Find Reason to Celebrate With Vacations
- Shave Strokes off Your Golf Game -- Without the Eraser
- Stay Cool With a Ceiling Fan as Stylish as It Is Functional
- Have a Blast With the Family This Summer, but Stay Safe
- Chiropractic Careers Are on the Rise
- Choosing the Right Home Health Care Agency
- Pop the Champagne Diamond for Your Seasonal Fashion...
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?
- Does Your Garbage Want to Be Recycled?
- You Can Quit