Instant Daily: 9.13
I got the first spot in Y lot. Get at me bro.
If I was ever a chemistry teacher, I would never put my students through the hell of OWLS.
Dear Caroline Doty, can you take me for a ride on your red scooter?
The Union can suck it, I'm getting two cups of water every time from now on.
I'm naming my fish Snorri Sturluson.
Today I took off my bra in class and put it in my back pocket and no one even said anything to me. What does this all mean?
Tyler Olander held the door for me today. I think it's perfectly clear that he wants me. Sorry, ladies, but I'm living your fairy tale. I'm a dude.
Wait, if I send something about Maya Moore and/or Kemba Walker in the Fall 2011 semester, am I going to get into the Instant Daily? It's so important to me, and I'm sure I'm just about the only one who does it, so there's that.
Hey, sexy. I'm on cam and I want you to watch me ;)
Green Line driver wearing the VonZipper sunglasses was looking pretty cute today.
Can a girl get in the Instant Daily for her birthday? Kinda like how people ask Alex Oriakhi to RT on Twitter?
Yahtzee is a contact sport.
I could submit something about UCTV and their one hour of programming last night, but why bother?
I saw 3 skunks on the way home this evening...Some drunk is going to have a very bad weekend.
What's with the Union's thing with water and cups? I'm trying to FIGURE IT OUT WITH SUMMER SANDERS.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More Daily Campus News Articles
Recent Daily Campus News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR DAILY CAMPUS NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST DAILY CAMPUS NEWS
- Column: Diaco's energy, attitude breathe new life into UConn
- Football: Diaco 'jacked' to get training camp started with Huskies
- Column: Davis in advantageous position to reach elite level for UConn
- UConn ranks first for gluten free
- #ICYMI Five Things to Know About Today's Title IX Settlement
- UConn Reaches Title IX Settlement
- Women's Soccer: Hill in camp for US ahead of U-20 World Cup
RECENT DAILY CAMPUS CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Erase Strokes From Your Golf Game -- No Pencil Required
- Boomers Find Reason to Celebrate With Vacations
- Shave Strokes off Your Golf Game -- Without the Eraser
- Stay Cool With a Ceiling Fan as Stylish as It Is Functional
- Have a Blast With the Family This Summer, but Stay Safe
- Chiropractic Careers Are on the Rise
- Choosing the Right Home Health Care Agency
- Pop the Champagne Diamond for Your Seasonal Fashion...
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?
- Does Your Garbage Want to Be Recycled?