Don't ride in a car. More than half of the arrests happen to people in cars. Ride a bike instead.
To the kids who were playing knights right near the library: If you updated the weaponry, I think things might get real fun.
Why haven't I had any party cake yet this semester?
If the new PeopleSoft is anything like the new student page a lot of people won't be registering for classes.
I wish the new Facebook looked like the old Facebook as much as Tina Fey looks like Sarah Palin.
The new Facebook is not that bad.
You know your class is boring when you glance over and both TAs are asleep
To the bus driver who popped a tire hitting the curb: Why are you still employed?
I drive a pick-up truck, jump higher than a bunny.
I think UConn just scored again. Take that, Virginia area.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent Daily Campus News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR DAILY CAMPUS NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST DAILY CAMPUS NEWS
RECENT DAILY CAMPUS CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Family-Friendly Programming Storms The Weather Channel
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- Every Room Tells a Story if You Set the Stage
- Guiding Treatment of Advanced Breast Cancer Using Subtypes
- Taking the High Road to Scotland
- Fall Foes: Watch out for These Stinging Insects
- Supporting Arts in Education
- Fishing and Boating are Great Activities for the Entire...
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Your Online Reputation: Handle With Care