Somewhere Kemba Walker is thinking about Shabazz Napier: "You have learned well, young padawan."
Good thing Connecticut Light & Power isn't in charge of the Superdome...The lights would be out for three weeks.
Just goes to show you, NOBODY follows Beyonce.
UConn made USF think they would win, but then in overtime Shabazz was like "Nah jk."
Speaking of football, UConn stole Xavier-Middletown QB Tim Boyle from BC! #revengeissweet #acc
I'll watch the Superbowl, but only until Downton Abbey comes on.
Apparently there was some kind of free Beyonce concert on TV, sandwiched between two acts of a dance-theatre exposition on the male conqueror complex. Anyone else hear about this?
The sound of a room full of dudes flipping out when Destiny's Child pops out of the floor...Priceless.
I have a presentation tomorrow, but I'm considering telling my German teacher that needed to take an American Holiday just for the Superbowl. He seems pretty reasonable...
The Superbowl: An Unexpected Power Outage
I don't even know who won the game. I just know that no hangover compares to the feeling of having two and a half pounds of boneless wings in your stomach. I think I'm sweating honey barbecue.
I watched the whole game and didn't get one opportunity to yell "Tebow Time"...What a let down.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More Daily Campus News Articles
Recent Daily Campus News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR DAILY CAMPUS NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST DAILY CAMPUS NEWS
- Delta Gamma appeals revoked recognition
- BREAKING: Two UConn Sororities and One Fraternity Banned
- Men's Basketball: Former Huskies take pride in UConn's fourth championship
- Men's Basketball: Different decisions, no regrets for Daniels, Boatright
- UConn Football is Back
- Column: Diaco's energy, attitude breathe new life into UConn
- Football: Diaco 'jacked' to get training camp started with Huskies
RECENT DAILY CAMPUS CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Your Online Reputation: Handle With Care
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- Reducing the Likeliness of Back Surgery With Chiropractic...
- Enhancing the Curb Appeal of Your Home
- Maximize Your Teleconferences With Better Tools
- Two Sides of Curb Appeal: Beauty and Performance
- Using Subtypes to Guide Treatment of Advanced Breast Cancer
- 10 Things to Know About the New HiSET High School...
- Champagne Diamonds Make Fashion Transitions Pop This Fall