There is only one month to go until school and my liver still hasn't recovered.
What does a drowned smurf look like?
I don't know about you, but reading the comics page in class again is about the only thing I'm looking forward to this year.
I will not be attending UConn, but with this fancy new instant word system, I'll message you daily.
Guess what, guys? West Virginia just scored again.
I saw a guy driving a Hummer today ... is a punch line really necessary?
McMahon dining hall food is looking good after living off of Mac 'n' Cheese this summer.
If you tell freshmen that Fairfield Way is the rape trail, will more of them walk to class?
I hope the basketball team looks like the basketball team instead of the football team this year.
Send us your thoughts on anything and everything by sending an AOL instant message to InstantDaily, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent Daily Campus News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR DAILY CAMPUS NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST DAILY CAMPUS NEWS
- Column: Diaco's energy, attitude breathe new life into UConn
- Football: Diaco 'jacked' to get training camp started with Huskies
- Column: Davis in advantageous position to reach elite level for UConn
- UConn ranks first for gluten free
- #ICYMI Five Things to Know About Today's Title IX Settlement
- UConn Reaches Title IX Settlement
- Women's Soccer: Hill in camp for US ahead of U-20 World Cup
RECENT DAILY CAMPUS CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Raising Autism Awareness for Better Lives
- Erase Strokes From Your Golf Game -- No Pencil Required
- Boomers Find Reason to Celebrate With Vacations
- Shave Strokes off Your Golf Game -- Without the Eraser
- Stay Cool With a Ceiling Fan as Stylish as It Is Functional
- Have a Blast With the Family This Summer, but Stay Safe
- Chiropractic Careers Are on the Rise
- Choosing the Right Home Health Care Agency
- Pop the Champagne Diamond for Your Seasonal Fashion...
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?