If I really wanted to get into the last InstantDaily, I'd say something stupid, like, "To the squirrel that winked at me on my way to class: Right back at ya. Sorry I was wearing sunglasses."
If I had a nickel for every time I touched myself while my roommate was sleeping, I would have a small fortune.
I'm sorry to say that if I don't get into the InstantDaily by the end of this week, I'm going to have to use my power to shut The Daily Campus down until August.
The Stall Street News "Capitan Condom" comics make me wish I was still reading "Stick Cat."
I'm from New Jersey and I have two words for you, Connecticut: Hop off!
Eds. Note: Well, that's it folks. You've laughed, and you've cried laughed more. The regular version of The Daily Campus is done for the year. We hope you've enjoyed reading it as much as we've enjoyed making it. Stay tuned for the Graduation Issue. Also, one more thing: West Virginia just scored again.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent Daily Campus News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR DAILY CAMPUS NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST DAILY CAMPUS NEWS
- Delta Gamma appeals revoked recognition
- BREAKING: Two UConn Sororities and One Fraternity Banned
- Men's Basketball: Former Huskies take pride in UConn's fourth championship
- Men's Basketball: Different decisions, no regrets for Daniels, Boatright
- UConn Football is Back
- Column: Diaco's energy, attitude breathe new life into UConn
- Football: Diaco 'jacked' to get training camp started with Huskies
RECENT DAILY CAMPUS CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Reducing the Likeliness of Back Surgery With Chiropractic...
- Enhancing the Curb Appeal of Your Home
- Maximize Your Teleconferences With Better Tools
- Two Sides of Curb Appeal: Beauty and Performance
- Using Subtypes to Guide Treatment of Advanced Breast Cancer
- 10 Things to Know About the New HiSET High School...
- Champagne Diamonds Make Fashion Transitions Pop This Fall
- A Tip About Secondhand Smoke and Asthma
- Save Energy and Money With Home Lighting Techniques