I saw my first Good Ole Tom commercial of the year tonight. Now my return to school is official.
How's this for witty and thoughtful? Students run their showers and faucets 'til we get trays back, then the wasted water will actually stop.
It's not the lack of trays in the dining halls that has me concerned; it's the lack of sleds for when it starts to snow.
go.uconn.edu? I wish that page would go to hell.uconn.edu.
Is there any way I can customize the new UConn homepage to look exactly like the old one?
It's nice how the InstantDaily and the comics are on the same page now. It means not having to flip through the paper before throwing it out, and it lowers the chance that you might accidentally read an article.
I think Bristol Palin just scored again.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent Daily Campus News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR DAILY CAMPUS NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST DAILY CAMPUS NEWS
- Delta Gamma appeals revoked recognition
- BREAKING: Two UConn Sororities and One Fraternity Banned
- Men's Basketball: Former Huskies take pride in UConn's fourth championship
- Men's Basketball: Different decisions, no regrets for Daniels, Boatright
- UConn Football is Back
- Column: Diaco's energy, attitude breathe new life into UConn
- Football: Diaco 'jacked' to get training camp started with Huskies
RECENT DAILY CAMPUS CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Your Online Reputation: Handle With Care
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- For Dwight Clark, the Catch Is Chiropractic Care
- Reducing the Likeliness of Back Surgery With Chiropractic...
- Enhancing the Curb Appeal of Your Home
- Maximize Your Teleconferences With Better Tools
- Two Sides of Curb Appeal: Beauty and Performance
- Using Subtypes to Guide Treatment of Advanced Breast Cancer
- 10 Things to Know About the New HiSET High School...