Eugene Mirman coming to UConn
The Sunday night after spring break is always a bit of a depressing time, so before classes gear back up, WHUS has a treat in the Student Union Theater on Sunday, March 23: standup from comedian and actor Eugene Mirman.
Mirman is a Brooklyn comedian by way of Moscow, famous for both his standup comedy and comedic acting roles, most prominently the voice of Gene in Fox's animated "Bob's Burgers." Mirman has also acted in live-action comedies "Flight of the Conchords" and "Delocated." Mirman has also appeared on many Adult Swim programs including "Aqua Teen Hunger Force."
According to his website, Mirman immigrated to Lexington, Mass. from Russia when he was four years old, and later attended Hampshire College in Amherst, Mass. where he designed his own major: comedy.
The performance on March 23 will take place in the Student Union Theater at 8:30 p.m. UConn students and staff with IDs can get in free, while anyone without an ID pays $5. All tickets will be sold at the door.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More Daily Campus News Articles
Recent Daily Campus News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR DAILY CAMPUS NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST DAILY CAMPUS NEWS
RECENT DAILY CAMPUS CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Family-Friendly Programming Storms The Weather Channel
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- Every Room Tells a Story if You Set the Stage
- Guiding Treatment of Advanced Breast Cancer Using Subtypes
- Taking the High Road to Scotland
- Fall Foes: Watch out for These Stinging Insects
- Supporting Arts in Education
- Fishing and Boating are Great Activities for the Entire...
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Your Online Reputation: Handle With Care