Eugene Mirman coming to UConn
The Sunday night after spring break is always a bit of a depressing time, so before classes gear back up, WHUS has a treat in the Student Union Theater on Sunday, March 23: standup from comedian and actor Eugene Mirman.
Mirman is a Brooklyn comedian by way of Moscow, famous for both his standup comedy and comedic acting roles, most prominently the voice of Gene in Fox's animated "Bob's Burgers." Mirman has also acted in live-action comedies "Flight of the Conchords" and "Delocated." Mirman has also appeared on many Adult Swim programs including "Aqua Teen Hunger Force."
According to his website, Mirman immigrated to Lexington, Mass. from Russia when he was four years old, and later attended Hampshire College in Amherst, Mass. where he designed his own major: comedy.
The performance on March 23 will take place in the Student Union Theater at 8:30 p.m. UConn students and staff with IDs can get in free, while anyone without an ID pays $5. All tickets will be sold at the door.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More Daily Campus News Articles
Recent Daily Campus News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR DAILY CAMPUS NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST DAILY CAMPUS NEWS
- #ICYMI Five Things to Know About Today's Title IX Settlement
- UConn Reaches Title IX Settlement
- Women's Soccer: Hill in camp for US ahead of U-20 World Cup
- 'One Plate, Two Plate' Coming to Student Union for Fall Semester
- Supreme Court reaches landmark decision in Burwell v. Hobby Lobby
- Elizabeth Park in West Hartford
- Men's Basketball: Jalen Adams commits to UConn
RECENT DAILY CAMPUS CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Have a Blast With the Family This Summer, but Stay Safe
- Chiropractic Careers Are on the Rise
- Choosing the Right Home Health Care Agency
- Pop the Champagne Diamond for Your Seasonal Fashion...
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?
- Does Your Garbage Want to Be Recycled?
- You Can Quit
- Pinching Penny Stocks May Be the Wise Way to Invest
- Growing Investment Opportunities In Green -- and Blue --...
- 5 Tips for Healthy Eating as We Age