Instant Daily: 11.9
My professor's response to something I said in class today: "Oh that's a really great point!! And I had always thought you were stupid!"
Hot buffalo wing pretzels. I must find them and eat them.
I'm listening to "If I Were a Boy" by Beyonce to study for my Women's Studies exam. Well, I'd be listening to Beyonce anyways.
Alanis Morrissette and Adele are the same person, yet, in typical American fashion, everyone loves the boring one and hates the brilliant, wonderful, innovative Canadian?!?!
I know that looking at cats on the Internet is a cliche, but cats really are just as great to look at as it seems and I don't feel bad about it.
Yaris Sanchez is sooooooooo hot.
Who needs a degree when you're schoolin' life?
What do you call cheese that isn't yours? NACHO CHEESE.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More Daily Campus News Articles
Recent Daily Campus News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR DAILY CAMPUS NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST DAILY CAMPUS NEWS
RECENT DAILY CAMPUS CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Family-Friendly Programming Storms The Weather Channel
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- Every Room Tells a Story if You Set the Stage
- Guiding Treatment of Advanced Breast Cancer Using Subtypes
- Taking the High Road to Scotland
- Fall Foes: Watch out for These Stinging Insects
- Supporting Arts in Education
- Fishing and Boating are Great Activities for the Entire...
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Your Online Reputation: Handle With Care