Instant Daily: 11.9
My professor's response to something I said in class today: "Oh that's a really great point!! And I had always thought you were stupid!"
Hot buffalo wing pretzels. I must find them and eat them.
I'm listening to "If I Were a Boy" by Beyonce to study for my Women's Studies exam. Well, I'd be listening to Beyonce anyways.
Alanis Morrissette and Adele are the same person, yet, in typical American fashion, everyone loves the boring one and hates the brilliant, wonderful, innovative Canadian?!?!
I know that looking at cats on the Internet is a cliche, but cats really are just as great to look at as it seems and I don't feel bad about it.
Yaris Sanchez is sooooooooo hot.
Who needs a degree when you're schoolin' life?
What do you call cheese that isn't yours? NACHO CHEESE.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More Daily Campus News Articles
Recent Daily Campus News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR DAILY CAMPUS NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST DAILY CAMPUS NEWS
- Behind the Printing Press: Talent
- Delta Gamma appeals revoked recognition
- BREAKING: Two UConn Sororities and One Fraternity Banned
- Men's Basketball: Former Huskies take pride in UConn's fourth championship
- Men's Basketball: Different decisions, no regrets for Daniels, Boatright
- UConn Football is Back
- Column: Diaco's energy, attitude breathe new life into UConn
RECENT DAILY CAMPUS CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Fall Foes: Watch out for These Stinging Insects
- Fishing and Boating are Great Activities for the Entire...
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Your Online Reputation: Handle With Care
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- For Dwight Clark, the Catch Is Chiropractic Care
- Reducing the Likeliness of Back Surgery With Chiropractic...
- Enhancing the Curb Appeal of Your Home
- Maximize Your Teleconferences With Better Tools
- Two Sides of Curb Appeal: Beauty and Performance