Tennis travels to Boston for second match
The UConn men's tennis team will travel to Boston University for their first away match of the season at the Longwood Country Club on Friday.
The Huskies (1-0) will look to build on their shutout victory against the University of Hartford by beating the Terriers on Friday.
Like UConn, Boston University competed in the Brown Invitational to start the fall season two weeks ago. Friday will be the first head-to-head matchup for the Terriers this fall, as they will look to build on their 7-6 record from last spring.
The Huskies took their performance from Wednesday and tried to get better in practice on Thursday in preparation for Friday's match. After Wednesday's win, coach Michael Louis said he wanted to "tweak some things that we need to work on" in practice Thursday to prepare for the Terriers.
UConn plans to make the adjustments as needed to be ready to go against Boston University on Friday.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
More Daily Campus News Articles
Recent Daily Campus News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR DAILY CAMPUS NEWS
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST DAILY CAMPUS NEWS
RECENT DAILY CAMPUS CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Family-Friendly Programming Storms The Weather Channel
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- Every Room Tells a Story if You Set the Stage
- Guiding Treatment of Advanced Breast Cancer Using Subtypes
- Taking the High Road to Scotland
- Fall Foes: Watch out for These Stinging Insects
- Supporting Arts in Education
- Fishing and Boating are Great Activities for the Entire...
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Your Online Reputation: Handle With Care